We cherish parties and particularly ones where there are bunches of various YUMMY nourishments served. Searching for a scrumptious tidbit to convey to your Super Bowl Party? Searching for some tasty Tater Tot Appetizers? We’re presenting these stacked potato tot sticks that are destined to be a hit with gathering goers!
These stacked potato tot sticks are one of those canapés that makes the most epic Super Bowl sustenance.
I’m letting you know, your visitors will go bonkers over these children. That is to say, there is BACON!
Also try our recipe Thai Peanut Chicken Skewers
Entertaining & party appetizer recipe – Loaded Tater Tot Skewers. Perfect for football game day or Super Bowl party food.
- Bag of Tater Tots
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Cook your tater tots according to directions until golden brown in color. Ours was in a 425 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- After you pull the tots out of the oven, let cool for approximately 2-5 minutes until you can skewer them onto the skewers. I suggest 6-7 per skewer.
- Once on the skewers and on the pan, sprinkle ranch dressing over each of tater tots.
- After that, sprinkle on the bacon and the cheese.
- Put the pan back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Finally, remove from oven and serve.
Read more our recipe Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta with Parmesan, Lemon and Garlic
Source : https://bit.ly/2necSEr