This Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is velvety, fantastic, and made with crisp strawberries.
Frozen yogurt gives me all the mid year feels, and strawberry dessert, specifically, helps me to remember summer days spent at our family lodge in the mountains (their strawberry dessert is better than all other desserts).
This wonderfully pink natively constructed Strawberry Ice Cream Ice Cream is made with a frozen yogurt creator, however it is so worth the speculation! I have utilized mine on many occasions and completely adore it! Truth be told, alongside my standing blender, my frozen yogurt producer is my utilized kitchen apparatus. Truly, there is in no way like natively constructed frozen yogurt. 😉
Also try our recipe Coconut Ice Cream
This homemade Strawberry Ice Cream recipe is incredibly easy, making it the perfect spring and summer dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Allow to sit 15-20 minutes, or until the strawberries have released their juices.
- Mash the mixture with a potato masher, fork, or pastry cutter until there are no longer any large strawberry pieces (if you prefer a smooth ice cream, use a blender or food processor instead*).
- To the strawberries, mix heavy cream, half and half, and vanilla extract. Stir just until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker, and follow your manufacturer’s instructions (mine took about 15-20 minutes to churn). You can eat the ice cream soft-serve, or freeze it in an airtight container for 3-4 hours to thicken it up slightly. For best results, allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes to soften before serving.
*If you puree the strawberries, I would suggest only using 2/3 – 1 cup of strawberries, as the liquid consistency can make the ice cream less creamy if you use the full 1 1/2 cups.
*The prep time refers to making the ice cream and does not include the chill time.
Read more our recipe Vanilla Lavender Lemonade
Source : https://bit.ly/2UaK672