A macaroni casserole with beef, tomato sauce, cheddar, and seasonings.
This natively constructed beefaroni formula has a stunning tomato meat sauce joined with elbow macaroni noodles and layers of gooey cheddar – get your family accumulated around the table once more!
Also try our recipe Mexican Tater Tot Casserole
Homemade Cheesy Beefaroni – an amazing tomato meat sauce combined with elbow macaroni noodles and layers of gooey cheddar cheese – get your family gathered around the table again!
- 16 oz box elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni in boiling water until done, about 6 minutes, drain. While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in a large skillet, drain.
- Add beef back to the skillet and add in tomato sauce, onion, basil, thyme, oregano, and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes on medium-low heat. Taste sauce and add additional salt if needed. Add cooked macaroni to tomato sauce mixture, turning to coat well.
- Spread half of macaroni mixture in the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar over, then repeat layers with remaining macaroni and cheddar.
- Bake in 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Read more our recipe VEGAN CREAMY SPICY SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA
Source : https://bit.ly/2TVyowX