Sound Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte made with NO dairy, cream, sugar or any nasties! Less expensive than locally acquired and very easy to prepare! It’s normally paleo, veggie lover, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free!
Today I reproduced a beverage I began to look all starry eyed at as of late when I was in the northern Hemisphere. It was a hurl up between the Pralines and Cream latte or the Gingerbread latte. The choice came down to the outward appearance of the Starbucks server when I was going to state ‘pralines’. I immediately exchanged the gingerbread. Not certain what was happening there.
Also try our recipe Earl Grey Vanilla Tea Latte(London Fog)
Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte- Save your money and make this copycat version of the seasonal drink- Paleo, gluten free and vegan- Everyone can enjoy it!
- 2 cups milk of choice (I used Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla)
- 2 serves instant coffee (dependent on package/brand)
- 1 T boiling water
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp all spice (can sub for ground cloves)
- 2 T Natvia natural sweetener (can sub for another sweetener)
- Extra cinnamon/ginger for topping
- In a small saucepan, add the instant coffee with the boiling water and milk of choice. Heat on medium until it starts to bubble.
- Add in all the spices and sweetener of choice and mix until fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat, pour into two cups and dust with extra cinnamon and nutmeg.
For an iced version, simply allow to cool slightly then pour over ice.
Read more our recipe Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli
Source : https://bit.ly/2MSvgio