Simple 10 Minute Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp presented with a custom made Cocktail Sauce. These Roasted Shrimp are a definitive Holiday Party Appetizer! So put that flavorless mixed drink shrimp down and make these! I ensure you’ll experience passionate feelings for!
The crisp garlic herb flavoring of these Shrimp joined with the hot horseradish implanted mixed drink sauce rocks. We’ve had this for supper previously however it would be an incredible canapé to serve for the occasions! So put the flavorless locally acquired mixed drink shrimp down!!!
Make these Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp! They’re a definitive occasion party hors d’oeuvre that will be the superstar!
Also try our recipe KFC Style Popcorn Chicken
Garlic Herb infused Roasted Shrimp served with a homemade Cocktail Sauce! The ultimate Holiday Party Appetizer done in 15 minutes!
- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 heaping tablespoons of horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, dry basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooking, in a small bowl mix ketchup and horseradish. Set aside.
- Remove shrimp from the oven, let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with homemade cocktail sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Read more our recipe Unicorn Poop Muddy Buddies
Source : https://bit.ly/2qhlM6c