Let me tell you about Kristin’s fruit pizza.
It begins with a somewhat sticky gigantic sugar treat, which as of now appears as though it can’t beat that, yet lock in. It’s going to get WAY wild in here.
The kind sized sugar treat is purposefully underbaked so it remains decent and delicate and uncooked. At that point it’s finished with a cream cheddar coat – rehash: cream cheddar coat – and after that it’s brightened with succulent brilliant organic product in a carefully flawless example.
Also try our fruit dessert recipe Mini Lemon Flower Tarts
This simple fruit pizza is beautiful and delicious! A soft sugar cookie crust with a cream cheese frosting and topped with sliced fruit.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- assorted fresh fruit cut into slices
- Beat the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and mix until just combined, about 30 seconds. Chill the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll chilled dough into one big cookie and place on a round baking stone. Sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons sugar. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool; chill in fridge.
- Mix frosting ingredients together and spread on chilled cookie. Chill again to set and thicken the frosting.
- Top with fresh fruit. Cut into slices and serve!
We LOVED that the dough was slightly underbaked, but if that’s not your thing, bake the dough for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Read more our recipe Peach Strawberry Sangria
Source : https://bit.ly/2Bzc6K8