Nutritious heated cucumber chips are certain to be a hit for the two children and grown-ups! This formula makes for a simple and solid tidbit and the flavors are absolutely adaptable.
There is not at all like a crisp cucumber from the rancher’s market and I adore concocting heavenly cucumber formulas. At this moment, my most loved formula for cucumbers is heated cucumber chips! This formula is very straightforward, adjustable, and essentially irreproachable.
Also try our recipe Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips
Cucumber chips are super simple to make, and are equally delicious.
- 1 and 1/2 large cucumber peeled and sliced thin (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bow whisk together vinegar and salt
- Add sliced cucumbers and toss until evenly coated
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate on 135 degrees for 4 hours
Read more our recipe Mini Lemon Flower Tarts
Source : https://bit.ly/2DLNTBU