As I stay here getting a charge out of a glass of Pinot Grigio subsequent to eating a full plate of this unimaginable fettuccine, I can’t resist the urge to recall the last time I had a headache. It was a couple of months back, I’m not a major consumer, however I will enjoy now and then and above all I am an extremely modest date, one beverage or two and I’m a goner. Beneficial thing there’s no all the more dating for me, I’m certain center points wouldn’t welcome that. Genuinely however, I can’t hold my alcohol for the life of me.
This fettuccine is an old formula of mine. Did I say it’s a most loved of mine? We’re talking fresh singed cajun shrimp on a bed of velvety fettuccine with a basic rich sauce that extremely just requires 3 fixings, except if you check the salt and pepper.
Also try our recipe Cajun Shrimp and Crab Mac and Cheese
Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine with an incredibly simple creamy sauce and crispy cajun shrimp with a little hit of heat. This can all be on your dinner table in 20 minutes tops!
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 lb large shrimp deshelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with 1 tbsp of cajun spice and toss well. Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and toss in a bowl to make sure each shrimp is covered in flour.
- In a deep skillet add the butter and olive oil and heat over high heat. Add shrimp and cook on each side about 2 min until crisp. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season with additional cajun spice if preferred and/or salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then add the Parmesan cheese and whisk. Add fettuccine and shrimp back to the pot and toss.
- Garnish with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.
- Try to buy a cajun seasoning with no salt to avoid making this recipe to salty.
- You can use cubed chicken for this recipe instead of shrimp.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Read more our recipe Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach
Source : https://bit.ly/2EcaqIc