Chocolate Mint Chip has dependably been my most loved kind of Ice Cream, so when I found that Duncan Hines had made a Mint Chocolate Frostings Creations Flavor Mix, I realized that I needed to make a superb treat with it!!
One of my most loved treat formulas is Martha Stewart’s Lime Meltaways, so I began reasoning about how I could improve the formula supplanting the Lime juice with the Chocolate Mint seasoning.
The formula takes just minutes to make! I made the mixture the prior night, at that point when I needed to prepare the treats I simply given it a chance to lay on the counter for a couple of minutes with the goal that it would cut pleasantly.
Also try our recipe Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
You could make several flavors of these cookies to give as Christmas gifts, or give them unbaked in log form – wrapped first in cling wrap, then in Parchment paper.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 packets mint chocolate flavor mix
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Put butter and 1/3 cup powdered sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, and mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Add one packet of the mint chocolate flavor mix and 1 tbsp milk and mix until combined.
- Whisk together the flour and cornstarch in a bowl. Add to butter mixture, and mix on low speed until combined. Stir in one cup chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half. Place each half on an 8 by 12 inch sheet of parchment paper. Roll in parchment to form a log approximately 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Refrigerate logs until cold and firm, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove parchment from logs and cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds. Space rounds 1 inch apart on parchment lined baking sheets. Bake cookies for 13 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool slightly, at least 10 minutes.
- Sift remaining 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 packet mint chocolate flavor mix. In a bowl, toss still warm cookies with powdered sugar mixture until coated.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.
Read more our recipe Unicorn Cake Roll
Source : https://bit.ly/2XiLzd9