This Low-carb Chicken Zucchini Enchilada is made with “zucchini tortillas” and it’s stacked with enchilada sauce, chicken, and cheddar. It’s additionally sans gluten and delightful!
I enjoyed so much that I’m presently suspecting that future enchilada formulas will be made with “zucchini tortillas” 😉 I adore this Low-carb Chicken Zucchini Enchilada since it’s lighter than the customary formula and furthermore the filling is AMAZING.
This is unquestionably an incredible wind on this Mexican dish particularly now that is spring and before long summer! Zucchini is such a hit all through the season so it is the ideal formula to make these up and coming months.
Also try our recipe Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
These chicken enchiladas are packed with some serious flavor. They make life worth living. Seriously, they keto friendly and are amazing!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 1/3 c. red enchilada sauce
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and season with salt.
- Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic, cumin, and chili powder and stir until combined.
- Add shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce and stir until saucy.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini.
- Lay out three, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of chicken mixture on top.
- Roll up and transfer to a baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake until melty, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro and serve.
Read more our recipe Beef Short Ribs Gravy
Source : https://bit.ly/2MOz44r