Macaroni and chesee. I cherish macintosh and cheddar, particularly the custom made, finished with breadcrumbs, stacked with chesee kind. Be that as it may, let’s face it, at this moment I’d agree to the shoddy blue box with powdered “cheddar” kind and I would cheerfully eat up the whole box without regret.
From the blue box macintosh and cheddar. Enter this mushy cauliflower dish, or as it could likewise be named, low carb “mac and chesee”.
Regardless of whether you aren’t following a low-carb or keto diet, you can at present appreciate this gooey cauliflower meal. It’s an extraordinary method to energize the regular exhausting side dish and with just a couple of fixings, it couldn’t get any less demanding make. Feel free to top it with crunchy bread scraps or even wafers to give it a little crunch. I’ll look the other way.
Also try our recipe Low-Carb Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked qith Eggs
Loaded to the brim with gooey, cheesy goodness, this cheesy cauliflower casserole is the perfect low-carb and keto friendly macaroni and cheese substitute.
- 1 whole head of cauliflower , cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9×9 glass baking dish
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and 1/2 tsp salt and cook until cauliflower is just fork tender. Do not over cook.
- Drain cauliflower well and place back in pot. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, bring cream to a simmer, stirring well to avoid scorching.
- Whisk in cream cheese and mustard and stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and whisk in 1 cup shredded cheese and seasonings.
- Pour over cauliflower and gently mix to combine.
- Place cauliflower in prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned, or about 15 minutes.
- For an extra bubbly topping, broil on high for 2-3 minutes but be sure to watch carefully
Read more our recipe Spicy Sofritas Black Bean Bowls
Source : https://bit.ly/2LM8SJC