The firm sweet potato base makes an extraordinary vehicle for everything yummy, particularly these Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites!
The guacamole in this formula has a couple of amazement fixings that make it taste progressively like chimichurri sauce met avocado and had an infant. Obviously, this velvety green goddess of sauces is compelling. Particularly when matched with the Sweet Potatoes and hot Cajun Shrimp.
Also try our recipe 20 Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp
Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites, the perfect appetizer for your next game day party! Gluten free & paleo, with only 70 calories a serving and amazing flavor.
- 1 sweet potatoes, sliced in 1/4″ slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to season
- 1lb. large raw shrimp, peel and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- juice of 1 lime (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cover bottom of baking sheet with tin foil. Add 1 tablespoon of olive to tin foil and using a brush, spread the olive oil over the entire pan so it is coated. Place the sweet potato slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour remaining tablespoon of olive oil into a small dish, using a brush, brush the tops of the sweet potato slices with olive oil. Lightly season with salt.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently flip the sweet potatoes slices over using a pair of tongs. Place back in oven and bake an additional 5-7 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- To prepare the Guacamole: Add avocado, cilantro, lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, and salt to a food processor or blender. Lightly pulse until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- To prepare the Chipotle Shrimp: In a small bowl, add shrimp, smoked paprika, ground cumin, sea salt, and chipotle chili powder. Toss the shrimp to coat in the seasoning blend.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add olive oil to the pan and then place the shrimp. Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble the bites. Top each sweet potato slice with a dollop of guacamole, one shrimp, and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve
Read more our recipe ONE POT RED WINE BRAISED BEEF ROAST WITH CARROTS, ONIONS, AND GARLIC
Source : https://bit.ly/2VpQeIC