This genuinely is the best formula for cod. The fish turn out to be so delightful, flakey and softens in your mouth delicate. The margarine enters into the cod and joined with the seasonings, lemon and herbs is a wonderful formula.
This is the least demanding formula for cod filets in a skillet you will discover. You are going to adore the formula and set it up again and again. Indeed, even your exacting eaters will favor and request seconds.
The thickness of the cod filet will affect the cooking time of the fish. A thicker and bigger filet will require a couple of more minutes of cooking time. A more slender filet will cook faster.
Also try our recipe Lemon Butter Chicken
A simple and quick recipe for Buttered Cod in Skillet. Seasoned cod fillets in butter, herbs and lemon. The amazing recipe is ready in under 15 minutes, perfect for a lazy dinner.
- 1 1/2 lbs cod fillets
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, sliced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¾ tsp ground paprika
- Few lemon slices
- Herbs, parsley or cilantro
- How to Make Buttered Cod in Skillet-
- Stir together ingredients for seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut cod into smaller pieces, if desired. Season all sides of the cod with the seasoning.
- Heat 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once butter melts, add cod to skillet. Cook 2 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium. Turn cod over, top with remaining butter and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Butter will completely melt and the fish will cook. (Don’t overcook the cod, it will become mushy and completely fall apart.)
- Drizzle cod with fresh lemon juice. Top with fresh herbs, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy, friends.
Read more our recipe Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Source : https://bit.ly/2GVM0mb