When I was needing a burrito bowl, I figured I should attempt another sauce to sprinkle over it. Chipotle appeared to be an intelligent decision and I cherish the manner in which it turned out… smooth and lively with clues of garlic and lime. This feast is great provided that you’re short on time, you can cook the rice, prep the veggies, and make the chipotle sauce already for a snappy supper to put together come dinnertime. Simply haul everything out of the ice chest and it’s prepared to warm and gather! (Charm!)
You can leave out rice for even a lighter lower carb version!
Also try our recipe WILD RICE BURRITO BOWL WITH CILANTRO-LIME AVOCADO DRESSING
Easy bean and veggie burrito bowl with creamy chipotle sauce! Assemble your own Mexican rice bowl with all your favorite toppings for an easy vegan weeknight meal!
- 1 cup uncooked rice or quinoa
- 1/2 cup salsa (restaurant-style, or your favorite store-bought brand)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn (I used frozen corn, thawed)
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Creamy chipotle sauce (or other sauce of choice)
- Other additions: onion, green onion, bell pepper, avocado, cilantro
- Cook rice. (For firmer rice, use 1 cup rice + 1 1/4 cup water.)
- While rice is cooking, prep your veggies and make the creamy chipotle sauce.
- When rice is cooked, stir in salsa.
- Begin layering your bowl: start with rice, then black beans, and vegetables.
- Drizzle the creamy chipotle sauce on top and enjoy.
Read more our recipe 15 Minute Yakisoba
Source : https://bit.ly/2LCq41s