Who needs brownie hitter for breakfast? I likely didn’t have to ask, did I? Prep these thick brownie player medium-term protein oats the prior night and you’ll be awakening to a bowl of brownie hitter in the first part of the day! It might appear as though dessert yet who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast?!
OVERNIGHT OATS FOR BUSY MORNINGS
Overnight oats are my go-to for somewhere around a couple of mornings seven days. I like them since they travel well, I wouldn’t fret eating them cold and they just pause for a moment to set up the prior night. In addition I can toss in whatever I have lying around so I never get exhausted!
Also try our recipe Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats
These thick brownie batter overnight protein oats are like eating dessert for breakfast. Spend just a few minutes to prep the night before and in the morning.
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Read more our recipe Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
Source : https://bit.ly/2P82PNX