It’s been a bustling end of the week yet has been pleasant having the capacity to spend time with family and companions.. only sort of chilling and eating heaps of good sustenance.
As we are gradually moving toward the New Year however I know many individuals begin contemplating attempting to settle on more beneficial nourishment decisions.
Subsequently I trust I’m ready to help you some with this by sharing these Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries. Very simple to get ready and I guarantee taste AWEsome!!
Also try our recipe Salt And Pepper Zucchini Chips
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a tasty, healthier option for fries. And they’re made with less than five ingredients. Gluten Free & Vegetarian.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten free crackers
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbps. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse zucchini and trim both ends and cut zucchini into fry shape pieces and set in colander.
- Sprinkle with salt and set aside(this allows them to release liquid while you’re preparing coating)
- Meanwhile pulse crackers in food processor until they are fine and put in medium bowl.*
- Grate parmesan cheese with box grater using the finest grate and add to cracker crumbs.
- Finely chop parsley or could do it in food processor and add to cracker mix.
- Add salt & pepper, & dash of cayenne pepper and mix well.
- In separate bowl add 2 eggs and beat well.
- Rinse zucchini fries and pat dry.
- Then dip them in egg, then cracker mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes.
- Checking after 15 minutes and flipping them over.
- Remove from oven and can enjoy plain or with favorite dipping sauce.
*if you don’t have food processor you could put crackers in zip lock bag and crush with rolling pin.
Dipping sauce I used was simply a combination of mayo, Djion mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and fresh parsley.
Read more our recipe Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Source : https://bit.ly/2CABfov