Two most loved bites are consolidated into one with these Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas. These are ooey, gooey and very flavorful.
As with the dip, the way to making these quesadillas smooth and flavorful is veggie lover cream cheddar (I get mine at Trader Joe’s) and marinated artichoke hearts. You could utilize plain artichoke hearts, yet the marinated ones simply include another layer of flavor.
The best part? These just take 10 minutes to assemble. Simple peasy.
Also try our recipe Ricotta and Spinach Calzones
Two favorite snacks are combined into one with these Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas. These are ooey, gooey and super delicious.
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups baby spinach separated
- 4 oz. vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes optional
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add artichoke hearts and 2 cups of baby spinach. Stir to combine and cook until spinach begins to wilt. Add cream cheese, mayo, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to pan and stir to combine. Heat through and set aside.
- Place a large non-stick pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla in the pan and fill with half of the spinach artichoke mixture and an additional 1/2 cup of baby spinach – making sure to keep mixture on one half of the tortilla. Fold tortilla in half and cook until bottom begins to brown (approx. 2 minutes). Flip and cook until other side is browned as well. Remove from the pan and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Slice and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Strawberry Watermelon Juice
Source : https://bit.ly/2gLl5g5