Unicorn nourishments are straight up there, so I just couldn’t avoid making Unicorn Sundaes that are in reality low in calories with the rich Vanilla Bean season. Prepare for enchantment for your mouth. We should do it!
To bridle the enchantment that is Halo Top frozen yogurt, I figured unicorn sundaes would be the ideal treat to express my moment love. These little pastel dessert treats are too easy to make and would be incredible for unicorn themed parties which are absolutely in vogue at this moment.
Also try our recipe Cookie Monster Ice Cream
Unicorn foods are right up there, Get ready for magic for your mouth. Let’s do it!
- Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (2 Pints)
- Neon Food Coloring, Teal, Pink & Purple
- Light Whipped Topping
- Marshmallow Bits
- Pastel Sprinkles or Sugar Crystals
- Divide the two Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream pints into three equal bowls.
- Add 3 drops of each neon food coloring in each bowl making pink, purple and teal. Use a spoon to mix until the color is complete dissolved.
- Use a spoon to make layers in small freezer friendly cups. Have fun with it. The layers don’t have to be perfect. Matter of fact, the more mixed up the colors are, the cooler they are to look at.
- Cover these cups and store them in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Once they are re-frozen, they are ready to top and serve.
- For an extra fun treat, layer marshmallow bits around the top of the ice cream.
- Add a swirl of light whipped cream and top with your favorite unicorn inspired sprinkles. I used a combination of pink and purple sugar crystals. I just adore they way they came out.
Read more our recipe Strawberry & Berry Colada Cocktail
Source : https://bit.ly/2G4MJ67