Summer fun is about simple however great. Scratch that, what about overly simple and flavorful?!
Our Strawberry and Berry Colada Cocktail formula is the encapsulation of mixed drink heaven since we’re talking utility here, where we utilize negligible fixings to make enormous taste.
We have taken Smirnoff Red, White, and Berry and blended it with Seagram’s Calypso Colada, and suffocated a couple of cuts of strawberries in the blend for the ideal mixed drink without an overabundance of fixings and planning. In this way, we should raise a chilly glass to mid year. Good wishes!
Also try our recipe Lemon Blueberry Vodka Spritzer
This Strawberry & Berry Colada Cocktail recipe is a fun drink to serve at summer parties. The red and blue colors also make it a nice pairing for 4th of July parties.
- 1.5 ounces Smirnoff Red, White & Berry Vodka
- 3 ounces Seagram’s Calypso Colada
- 0.5 ounce Tuaca Vanilla Citrus Liqueur (optional, but highly recommended)
- Fresh Sliced Strawberry
- 1 Whole Fresh Strawberry
- In a cocktail shaker add red, white and berry vodka, Seagram’s Calypso Colada, vanilla citrus liqueur and ice cubes.
- With a stir stick mix ingredients well.
- Strain mixture into a standard rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and a whole strawberry on a cocktail stick.
Read more our recipe Spring Confetti Bars
Source : https://bit.ly/2FFdjDt