Aren’t these Spring confetti bars so adorable?! Furthermore, ideal for Spring as well as Easter?
These confetti bars are comparative, yet somewhat extraordinary. The base is a white chocolate chip treat mixture that is prepared for around 13-15 minutes. At that point marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and M&M’s are tossed to finish everything and these bars get prepared for another 2-3 minutes. Everything gets a wide range of gooey and scrumptious. And after that comes the ideal opportunity for sprinkles!
I utilized white chocolate to make these a lighter and all the more Spring-like sweet. You can change out the white chocolate for drain, dim, or semi-sweet chocolate. Simply make a point to change the chocolate contributes the base and in what is sprinkled to finish everything.
Also try our recipe No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake
Confetti bars made with Spring colored M&M’s, white chocolate, Spring sprinkles, and gooey marshmallows. These easy desserts are sure to please a crowd!
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/4 cups white chocolate chips separated
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Spring M&Ms
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles Spring colored
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the room temperature butter with the white and brown sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the butter and sugars together with hand beaters or in a stand mixer until creamy and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla and beat until just incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Stir together and slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix until combined.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in one cup of the white chocolate chips. Press the cookie dough into a 9 x 13 pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake the cookie dough for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove and immediately top with the miniature marshmallows and M&M’s. Return to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows become puffy.
- Remove and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and sprinkles over the bars.
- Let cool completely and then cut with a wet knife.
Read more our recipe Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza
Source : https://bit.ly/2ugbVSQ