Joining brownies with an exemplary Snickers bar results in a fantastic treat understanding. A thick triple chocolate brownie base, layered with gooey caramel, nutty marshmallow nougat, and finished with smooth chocolate.
A thick triple chocolate brownie base layered with gooey caramel, nutty marshmallow nougat, and finished with rich chocolate, this brownie formula is unadulterated over the best debauchery! It’s so thick and fudgy, with serious chocolate enhance. You will love the wealth of these brownies!
These brownies start with unsurpassed most loved base, with one minor alteration – a large portion of the semisweet chocolate is swapped out for unsweet chocolate. This formula is astounding when you need to sink your teeth into a thick, fudgy brownie. I swing to it whenever I have a hankering for chocolate.
Also try our recipe Brownie Cookie
A thick triple chocolate brownie base, layered with gooey caramel, nutty marshmallow nougat, and topped with creamy chocolate.
For the brownies
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces unsweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 and 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- For the caramel layer
- 1 and 1/2 cups caramel bits, or 30 unwrapped soft vanilla caramels
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
For the nougat layer
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter, or creamy peanut butter
- For the chocolate layer
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Make the brownie layer
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang on all sides. Spray the foil lightly with nonstick spray.
- Add the chocolate and butter to a medium heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Stir occasionally until fully melted and smooth. Whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until combined. Whisk in the melted chocolate until well combined. Fold in the flour with a rubber spatula just until combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top of the brownies look dry and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool the brownies in the pan on a wire rack.
- Make the caramel layer
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels and evaporated milk. Heat on high for 2 minutes, stopping to stir every 30 seconds until the caramels have completely melted. Spread evenly over the top of the brownie layer. Place the pan in the freezer while you make the nougat layer.
- Make the nougat layer
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Turn the heat down to medium and continue to boil at a moderate rate without stirring for 5 minutes. If the mixture turns dark in color, you’ve boiled it for too long. It should be light in color and the consistency of sweetened condensed milk.
- Meanwhile, in a medium heatproof bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. Slowly pour the hot nougat mixture into the marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. Whisk until well combined.
- Spread the nougat layer evenly over the top of the caramel layer. Place the pan in back into the freezer while you make the chocolate layer.
- Make the chocolate layer
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and oil. Heat on high in increments of 15 seconds, stirring well between each one until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the top of the nougat layer. Cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 2 hours. Lift the brownies out of the pan by the foil overhang and cut them into bars.
Make ahead tip
- Brownies will keep for up to 1 week stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Brownies will keep for up to 3 months stored in an airtight container in the freezer. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Read more our recipe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie
Source : https://bit.ly/2MqJKGa