Chicken Marsala is one of these exquisite dishes that individuals regularly would prefer not to attempt at home. Been there, done that. I cherish a seared variant with a firm, and finished outside showered in the yummy mushroom sweet wine sauce. Be that as it may, let’s face it. I simply need enchantment to occur in my kitchen with the moderate cooker.
It completely worked with this chicken. So straightforward, so natural, so scrumptious. I even purchased officially cut mushrooms. I hit the simple catch x20 with this dish.
The sauce is overly basic with garlic, mushrooms, Marsala wine (which by the way can be found in most supermarkets close to the vinegar), chicken soup, a sprinkle of balsamic for a little causticity, and embellished with crisp parsley. To thicken, I utilized arrowroot starch at the specific end. Goodness, and I completed a couple of tablespoons of coconut drain at the precise end. I know, I do it constantly, however I simply love a little smooth surface.
Also try our recipe Keto Chicken Tighs with Mushroom Sauce
The simple, classic, Chicken Marsala dish gets a slow cooker makeover to make this recipe so easy for a weeknight meal! Gluten-free and Paleo too!
- 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 10 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup Marsala Wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch* + 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut milk optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by placing your chicken breasts at the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with mushrooms and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wine, broth, and vinegar. Top the chicken with wine mixture.
- Set your slow cooker to low and cook for 4 – 5 hours.
- Mix together arrowroot starch and water in a small bowl. Add to chicken wine mixture and simmer another 15-30 minutes, or until liquid thickens.
- If using, add coconut milk. Top with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over pasta, spaghetti squash, potatoes, or rice.
Arrowroot starch is a Gluten-Free (and non GMO) thickening agent that is used in place of cornstarch and found in many grocery stores in the health food section.
Read more our recipe Easy Broccoli Quiche
Source : https://bit.ly/2wMVB9X