Brimming with delicate white meat chicken and heaps of veggies and flavors this is a solid Southwest Chicken Salad that can be filled in as a hors d’oeuvre or a fundamental course!
This Southwest Chicken Salad couldn’t be simpler to make! Basically join the fixings together in a huge bowl, season with salt and pepper and a couple of presses of lime juice. Appreciate as a plate of mixed greens or present with chips for a heavenly Southwest Chicken Dip!
Also try our recipe Skinny Taco Salad
Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip is full of shredded chicken and loads of veggies and spices for a healthy Southwest Chicken Salad appetizer or main course!
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons Taco seasoning to taste
- 2 cups shredded or diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers or one large orange red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can corn drained
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- Mix yogurt and seasonings in a small bowl and set aside while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix chicken, veggies, and beans in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture and combine well to coat.
- Add salt to taste.
- Can be served immediately, but if possible, allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Read more our recipe Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
Source : https://bit.ly/2DK5cTJ