This is the manner by which you make salt and pepper zucchini chips!! The ideal vegetable side dish that even your children will love.
I’m a major aficionado of salt and vinegar potato chips. They’re crunchy, salty, and tart. In any case, as you can envision, they’re not very great for you. They are, all things considered, pan fried potatoes.
Today, I’m adopting an alternate sound strategy to this treat. I’m utilizing zucchini instead of potatoes, and I’m heating them as opposed to searing them to make salt and vinegar zucchini chips.
You can serve this with Vegan Quesco Blanco
This Dehydrated Zucchini Chips Recipe is SO good. Full of flavors, slightly spicy. Amazing.
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced Zucchini*
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil (this can be omitted)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl whisk salt, pepper, olive oil (if used), and vinegar
- Add sliced zucchini
- Toss with the “dressing” to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-6 hours or until crispy
Note: I cut my zucchini on a mandoline slicer. I did both the thin and thick slices. The thin turned out much better and crispier.
Read more our recipe Snicker Brownies
Source : https://bit.ly/2RHhAN3