Pumpkin pie season goes on for fourteen days and you have to exploit it. Pumpkins season! What preferable approach to observe Fall over a delectable Pumpkin Pie Milkshake?! I’m genuinely slobbering simply contemplating this yummy treat!
I contemplated beginning this pumpkin pie milkshake with a cut of pumpkin pie. That would be heavenly, however on the off chance that I have a cut of pie chances are I will eat only that cut of pie. In light of that, I set out to make a scrumptious fall milkshake that you could prepare whenever of year, should a pumpkin pie needing show up.
Also try our recipe Boo-Nilla Ghost Milkshake
This delicious recipe is an amazing way to use up leftover Pumpkin puree! Whip up this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake for a great Thanksgiving treat!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- extra graham cracker crumbs
- In a blender jar, combine the ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs with a spatula.
- Pour into glasses and top with garnishes.
Read more our recipe Bayou Crab Chowder
Source : https://bit.ly/2MzoKwV