This Pineapple Rum Slush formula commences my Summer Happy Hour drink arrangement. I will post another beverage formula week by week all through the mid year, concentrating on utilizing new products of the soil. I can hardly wait to impart them all to you!
I am a major fanatic of pineapple. Have you at any point had dole whip? It’s a delicate serve pineapple frozen yogurt that you can discover at Disney World, among different spots. In the event that you like dole whip, you’ll be a fanatic of my Pineapple Rum Slush.
It’s comparative, yet not exactly the equivalent smooth surface. All things considered, I am infatuated with this beverage. It’s so natural, I figure it will be my go-to formula for whatever is left of summer.
Also try our recipe Pineapple Rum Punch
A sweet and slushy alcoholic beverage featuring rum and pineapple.
- 3 cups pineapple cubed and frozen
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 3 ounces rum *
- (Optional) Set aside two pineapple cubes to use as a garnish, slicing them halfway through and placing on the glass rim (see photos).
- Pour the coconut water and rum into a blender. Add pineapple cubes and cover. Blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add 1/4 cup of coconut water.
- Taste and add more rum as desired.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
*3 ounces = 6 tablespoons = 2 filled shot glasses
I used clear rum, but you are welcome to try your favorite variety (spiced, dark, coconut, etc).
Mint leaves can be used an an optional garnish.
Read more our recipe Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Source : https://bit.ly/2HDxYJE