We’re more than prepared for the delightful climate and blossoming blooms that Spring brings! With musings of Spring picnics, Easter early lunch and outside casual get-togethers moving in our minds, we’ve prepared up these charming Mini Lemon Flower Tarts!
These two-fixing little lemon tarts are excessively straightforward and make a shocking introduction for any Spring get-together. We’re cherishing them for Easter early lunch however they would even be incredible for an infant or wedding shower as well.
Also try our recipe Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Mini Lemon Flower Tarts. Perfect bite sized desserts for any special occasion.
- 1 box Ready-to-Bake roll-out pie crusts
- 1 can lemon creme (We used a can of Duncan Hines lemon creme found in the baking section)
- powdered sugar, optional
- Set your pie crust out to become room temperature. Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Once your dough is room temp, roll it out and cut flower shapes out of it with this flower cookie cutter. 1 pie crust makes about 7 flowers, plan accordingly.
- Tuck each pie flower down into the mini cupcake pan, being sure to press them down into the bottom well and gently fold the petals back around the top of the cupcake pan.
- Give the bottom and sides a few pokes with a fork.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. 5 minutes was the sweet spot for me but your oven might be slightly different.
- Gently remove the flowers and let cool for a few minutes on a wire rack.
- Spoon the lemon creme into a plastic baggie and cut the tip off. Pipe the lemon creme into the centers of the mini flowers.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired before serving. I tilted my flowers so that the powdered sugar on got on the petals and not the pretty yellow filling.
Read more our recipe The Rory Cocktail ( a Gilmore Girls Martini)
Source : https://bit.ly/2phQgDd