This Matcha green tea chia pudding with coconut makes a superb breakfast or bite. Simply dump the fixings into a compartment and put the holder in your fridge medium-term. Wake up to a velvety matcha chia pudding breakfast!
What is special about this matcha green tea chia pudding?
This matcha chia pudding is both paleo and vegan, and perfect for anyone with food allergies.
Chia pudding is high in protein, making it a great breakfast option.
The matcha green tea in this simple chia pudding recipe gives you a nice little caffeine boost!
In the event that you haven’t attempted chia pudding, you are feeling the loss of a brilliant solid treat. Chia pudding makes a flavorful solid breakfast or a protein-pressed tidbit!
Also try our recipe Strawberries and Overnight Oats
Easy gluten free matcha green tea coconut chia pudding.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 1/3 cups coconut milk you can also use almond or soy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large glass container, add all ingredients.
- Put on lid, shake well, and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir after the first hour, or before you go to bed.
- Stir again before serving.
- This recipe is also delicious when you garnish it with sliced almonds and more coconut.
Read more our recipe Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Source : https://bit.ly/2yMwYKf