Low-Carb Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs has loads of broccoli with a little ham and mozzarella prepared with the eggs for a blend that is truly delish! What’s more, it’s likewise Keto, low-glycemic, without gluten, and can be South Beach Diet inviting.
This morning meal is stacked with low-carb fixings, in addition to I think attempting to eat vegetables with each supper is a standout amongst the best smart dieting tips ever, and I’ve made this many occasions to keep in the refrigerator for a few days of delectable morning meals. I’ve delighted in it in a compliment adaptation and furthermore in the form in these photographs which has more broccoli, ham, and egg, and I’ll give a range in the formula so you can choose which rendition you need. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you like broccoli, ham, and mozzarella, try this out; such huge numbers of individuals on Pinterest appear to like it!
Also try our recipe Avocado Bacon and Eggs
Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs has lots of broccoli with a little ham and mozzarella baked with the eggs for a combination that’s really delish!
- 4-6 cups very small broccoli florets, blanched about 2 minutes, then drained well.
- 1-2 cups diced ham (1/2 – 1 lb.)
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional, but good)
- 8-10 eggs, beaten well
- Spike Seasoning (or other all-purpose seasoning blend to taste, about 1 tsp)
- fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F/190C. Spray a 9″x12″ casserole dish with non-stick spray. (The dish can be slightly smaller too, especially if you use the smaller amounts of ingredients.)
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli just 2 minutes; then pour into a colander placed in the sink and let it drain well. Dice the ham while the broccoli drains.
- Layer broccoli, ham, Mozzarella, and green onions (if using) in casserole dish. Season with Spike Seasoning and fresh-ground black pepper and pour beaten egg over.
- Use a fork to “stir” the mixture just until all the ingredients are coated with egg. (It might look like there is not enough egg, but carry on!)
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until all the mixture is set and the top is starting to lightly brown. (If you use the higher amount of eggs, it will take the longer baking time, but start to check after about 30 minutes.)
- Serve hot, with sour cream if desired. This can be kept in the fridge for at least a week and reheated in the microwave.
I love Spike Seasoning for eggs, but use any all-purpose seasoning you like.
Read more our recipe Lemon Butter Chicken
Source : https://bit.ly/2Rf5ASI