This flavorful Lemon Butter Chicken is right ludicrous! Brimming with flavor, each chomp is extraordinary. The lemon cream sauce blended with crisp garlic and Parmesan cheddar combines splendidly with the delicate and delicious chicken. So flavorful… this dish will abandon you returning for additional!
We should discuss the basic fixings in this dish since we as a whole need a tad of simple and basic. Chicken bosoms, crisp garlic, new spinach, paprika, lemon, new broken pepper and overwhelming cream. Simple! Gracious and in the fixings you will see a sprinkle of white wine… this is absolutely discretionary. You don’t need to include the wine… I guarantee regardless it tastes awesome without it so forget it in the event that you need! Thoroughly fine!
Also try our recipe Garlic Brown Sugar Kitchen
A delicious Lemon Butter Chicken. Seasoned chicken in a creamy lemon butter sauce that is sure to delight.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut in half
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter divided
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Splash of dry white wine optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Dash salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in a large oven-proof skillet (a Le Creuset Dutch Oven works well or a RockCrok or cast iron skillet) over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set chicken aside on separate plate.
- While the chicken is resting, return back to the same skillet and melt remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Add garlic and cook stirring frequently about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, splash of dry white wine, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat and let the sauce reduce and thicken.
- Continue to cook the sauce about 5-7 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. You don’t want the sauce to become too runny!
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, turn temperature down and cook for a minute or two.
- Add in the spinach and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Once your sauce is to the desired thickness, return the chicken to the skillet.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15-20 minutes until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove the dish and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Note: This recipe has been tricky for a few to get the sauce to thicken properly without the cheese getting clumpy. The recipe has been retested and revised with the above instructions.However, one reader noted: For those who are having trouble getting the sauce to reduce (thicken) try adding the lemon juice first over medium heat. Once it looks like it’s about to disappear completely, add in COLD cream, whisking the entire time over low heat. Then add chunks of cold butter, 3 at a time, so as to not cool the sauce too fast. Once the sauce can coat the back of a spoon, then add your chicken broth, thyme, spinach, parm, etc.
Read more our recipe Avocado, Bacon and Eggs
Source : https://bit.ly/2Djcfkx