This one of a kind turn on tacos isn’t just pretty, however the bow batter covering on this taco pie gives it an astonishing and surprising flavor.
The outside layer includes a sweet and rich zeal that makes it one of my family’s most loved dishes! The extraordinary thing about this simple formula is that you can truly alter it to your own taste (include jalapeños, refried beans, or any of your other most loved conventional taco fixings), and the corn chips give it that decent crunchy surface you would anticipate from a taco.
It is so snappy and simple, the video practically clarifies it all in under 45 seconds! What’s more, in case you’re in any way similar to me, if it is difficult, its odds really getting made are around zero to none.
Also try our recipe Pizza Ring
This unique twist on tacos is not only pretty, but the crescent dough crust on this taco pie gives it an amazing and unexpected flavor.
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Fritos corn Chips
- 1 pound ground beef
- taco seasoning
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- black olives (Optional)
- taco topping (lettuce, tomato, avocado)
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef with taco seasoning according to the package directions. Prep all of your toppings (lettuce, tomato, avocado, etc.) ahead of time.
- Place all of your crescent roll triangles in a pie dish with the tips in the center and short edges on the outer edge of the dish.
- Use your fingers to mold the triangles together into a pie crust.
- Place a couple of handfuls of corn chips (about 1 1/2 cups) on top of the crust.
- Layer on your seasoned ground beef.
- Spread on a layer of sour cream with a spoon, and then top with olives (optional). If you like spicy, you could also add in a few jalapeños.
- Top with 1 or more cups of shredded cheese (I used a four cheese blend).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- If you want pretty pie slices, wait about 10 minutes before slicing and serving, otherwise it just kind of falls apart. Top with more Fritos and fresh veggies (lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, etc.) and enjoy!
Read more our recipe The Best Damn Vegan Nachos
Source : https://bit.ly/2UqcYYA