I by and large battle with the sentiment of blame that my little girl’s morning meal is a long ways from solid or nutritious. Her general breakfast has been speedy and simple. Well… .as of recently.
Presently, we complete an Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza. It’s sound, it is stuffed with protein AND products of the soil little girl completely LOVES it. Anyway best of all, it is anything but a drippy wreckage in the vehicle. No wrappers or additional rubbish.
The nectar isn’t drippy and net in the vehicle since it’s caught in the Eggo Waffle pockets. The nutty spread on top seals the nectar in and the new organic product is past stunning. This is a morning meal that not exclusively do my children love, however we cherish them as well. Truly, this has been an immense hit in our home and it will be in yours as well!
Also try our recipe Gluten-Free Breakfast Hash
Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza is an easy, healthy, on the go breakfast! They take 5 minutes or less to whip up & is something you wont feel guilty about!
- 1 Eggo Waffle – any flavor
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 4 Tablespoons Peanut butter
- Sliced fruit – your choice – strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches – whatever is in season!
- Toast Eggo Waffle according to package directions.
- Drizzle honey over waffle, keeping it in the pockets.
- Smear entire waffle with peanut butter.
- Top with sliced fruit – squish into peanut butter so it doesn’t fall off.
I recommend making two for adults and 1 for kids – SOOO GOOOD!
Read more our recipe Slow Cooker Brisket and Onion Beef
Source : https://bit.ly/29BBDF7