This is one delectable side dish that is very simple to collect. Heating up the potatoes before preparing keeps the potatoes delicate and feathery inside and the simmering produces firm heavenly skin.
Crushing every potato gives progressively surface territory for the awesome firmness to occur and it’s enjoyable to crush them. The garlic, rosemary, and thyme (a great blend) improves it notwithstanding giving the potatoes a stunning sweet-smelling, appetizing flavor!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
You can serve with Southwest Tofu Scramble
Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. The combination of herbs and garlic goes perfectly with these baby potatoes.
- 1 lb (16 oz) baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Toss the potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Take a fork and carefully press down on each potato until the potato is flattened, but still holds together.
- Space the potatoes on the baking sheet so they are not touching. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and lightly golden in appearance. Garnish with parsley if you like. Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
Source : https://bit.ly/2QmYVRH