A solid Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie is the ideal method to fuel your next exercise or power as the day progressed!
With the majority of the rich and rich taste of your most loved pastry, this low calorie protein shake is a nutritious breakfast or nibble formula that will fulfill your yearnings and keep your tastebuds glad!
Also try our recipe Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
A healthy and delicious chocolate chip cookie dough smoothie filled with protein and the perfect way to start the day! Low calorie and delicious!
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almondmilk
- ¼ cup uncooked raw oats
- ¼ teaspoon imitation butter flavor found next to the vanilla extract on the baking aisle
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips
- Optional: whipped topping for garnish
- Place first 7 ingredients (almondmilk through salt) in blender and puree until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with additional 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and optional whipped topping!
Read more our recipe Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup
Source : https://bit.ly/2DpISij