I got this hankering for crab. I have no clue where it originated from. I don’t more often than not want crab at the same time, for reasons unknown I had a genuine desiring for crab. Be that as it may, an extraordinary crab. I had a hankering for crab soup. Along these lines, I made some crab soup. As a matter of fact, I made a chowder, however why dwelt on silly trifles, isn’t that so?
I simply need to state that it is extremely critical to ensure that you have great crab. Along these lines, previously you even begin to ensure that you have acquired a decent compartment of crab. In the primary group, it really wasn’t that great. It had that fishy taste to it which intends to me that it wasn’t too new and it just DID.NOT taste great by any stretch of the imagination.
I made this chowder on a weeknight. Wager ya didn’t have any acquaintance with you could do that didja? All things considered, YOU CAN! I acquired some accommodation nourishments for it, however you truly don’t have to do that. With a little prepare work the day preceding, this is a snap to prepare right away for your family.
Also try our recipe Cajun Shrimp Crab Mac& Cheese
Bayou Crab Chowder is bowl of Cajun flavored deliciousness. There’s hearty potatoes, sweet corn, smoky sausage, kicked up Cajun spices, and finally succulent crab in this seafood Cajun party in a bowl.
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- 12 ounces frozen potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 ounces turkey kielbasa
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- 1 pound cleaned crab meat, divided
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp.
- Stir in the next seven ingredients (potatoes through black pepper) and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are heated through. For a thicker soup, use a potato masher to coarsely mash some of the potatoes before adding the sausage.
- Cut the sausage in half and then slice in a diagonal. Stir the sausage into the pot and continue to simmer until heated through.
- Stir in the half and half and all but 1/2 cup of the crab meat, simmering until it comes to a simmer again.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with remaining crab meat and a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning and serve.
Read more our recipe Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips
Source : https://bit.ly/2QUZ12z