I’m marginal dependent on cake, I need to come and deal with my little dependence here. Furthermore, you will scarcely believe, with regards to dessert flavors, banana is one of the best ones. So clearly a Banana Cream Cake was all together
This cake is a 3 layer cake. I mean with regards to cake, layered ones are my top choice. I don’t normally segregate among them, however IF I HAD to pick, I would dependably go for layer. I mean I get twofold the icing that way. I cherish myself some icing and layer cakes are generally loaded up with icing what’s more icing on the best there is additionally icing all up the sides, WINNER!!
Well this Banana Cream Cake is really loaded up with flavorful banana pudding. So I kinda took the languid course and utilized a case blend for my banana pudding as opposed to making it natively constructed, which is impeccably fine to me. I didn’t have a craving for adding bananas to the inside in light of the fact that normally bananas turn dark colored and I didn’t need darker spots amidst my cake, however by all methods in the event that you incline toward natively constructed (which I typically do) feel free to fill this terrible kid with some hand crafted banana pudding.
Also try our recipe Perfect Vanilla Cake
Utterly delicious this Banana Cream Cake is layered with banana pudding and sweet buttercream making this cake a great option to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Instant Banana Pudding prepared
- 1 lb butter
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 6-7 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- Bananas and vanilla wafers for decoration optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl mix together your flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk until combined, set aside.
- In another bowl beat together your butter and sugar until fluffy, add in your eggs 1 at a time until blended
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Alternate adding your dry ingredients and milk into your wet ingredients.
- Place in 3 8″ or 9″ prepared cake pans and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and they spring back.
- Remove from oven and turn onto cooling racks to fully cool.
- Meanwhile to make frosting, in large bowl beat your butter until light and fluffy.
- Blend in your extracts and then add in your powdered sugar 1 cup at a time.
- Once sugar is added add in your milk slowly until you reach your desired consistency and continue to beat on high for about 5 minutes to fluff up.
- Add about 1/3 of your buttercream to a piping bag with tip cut off.
- Place one layer of your cake on a turntable and then pipe a damn of frosting around the outside of the layer about 1″ thick.
- Spread half of your prepared pudding in the center and then top with another layer of cake and gently press down, repeat with damn and other half of your frosting.
- Top with last layer of cake and then spread frosting around the top and sides of your cake until covered, reserving about 1 1/2 cups of your frosting for decorating if desired.
- Take your crushed vanilla wafers and add some to your hand and press up the sides of the cake until it is covered.
- Pipe the remaining frosting on top and sides of cake.
- Keep refrigerated.
Read more our recipe Easy Unicorn Poop Cookies
Source : https://bit.ly/2B9ikjQ