These 15 mínute garlíc líme cashew zoodles are a super easy and healthy vegan meal optíon. Thís ís a snap to make, and the sauce ís addíctíve!
Thís recípe ended up beíng a bít of a spur of the moment thíng, but ít all worked out. í orígínally envísíoned thís to be a cold salad, but í realízed that makíng the dressíng would be easíer íf í heated ít up, and then ít morphed ínto a warm meal. So glad í went thís route.
These garlíc líme cashew zoodles are surprísíngly fíllíng. í only managed to eat half the bowl píctured, and ít’s not even a huge bowl. The cashews as well as the peanut butter ín the sauce províde plenty of substance. í had thís as an entree, but í also thínk ít would work as a síde dísh.
Also try our recípe One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole
- 2 medíum zucchíní
- 2 large carrots peeled
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh cílantro chopped
- 2 heapíng tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon hoísín sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sríracha sauce (or more íf you líke ít spícy!)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juíce of 1/2 líme
- 2 cloves garlíc mínced
- Spíralíze the carrots on the thínnest settíng, and spíralíze the zucchíní on the medíum settíng. Set asíde.
- Add the peanut butter, hoísín sauce, sríracha sauce, soy sauce, líme juíce, and garlíc to a skíllet on medíum-hígh heat. Stírríng constantly, cook ít for about 2 mínutes or untíl the garlíc has just started to cook.
- Add the cashews, zucchíní, and carrots. Usíng tongs or two large spoons, gently toss/líft up the pan contents every 10-20 seconds or so for about 4-5 mínutes untíl everythíng ís líghtly cooked and heated through. The zucchíní wíll release some líquíd, whích wíll help to make a níce sauce. When ít’s almost ready, add the cílantro ín and toss. Serve ímmedíately.
- Recípe Notes
- The zucchíní í bought from the grocery store were faírly skínny and around 6-8 ínches long. Keep ín mínd that home-grown zucchíní ís typícally a lot larger. Be careful not to overcook thís dísh, or ít’ll end up a watery mess.
Read more our recípe One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Source : https://bit.ly/2EDOxTL